MY READERS

Thank you for keeping up with me and my photography.

Friday, January 8, 2010

PICTURE THIS IN SOUTHERN INDIANA

Here is part of my collection of photographs featured on http://www.jlmccrary.zenfolio.com .
The Photographs are accompanied by my thoughts and feelings about the photographs.
SOUTHERN INDIANA
WHERE MY LOVE FOR PHOTOGRAPHY STARTED
My love for taking pictures started when I was little and got kicked into high gear when taking photography as a 4-H project. I love to drive around taking pictures of random things.
I had a 45 minute drive to college and each time I would take a different route home. I was driving around Monroe City when I saw this tractor. Unlike the tractor I had seen this covered bridge numerous of times.
Some of the random things are buildings, barns, and bridges.
Some of you might recognize this covered bridge.
Located in Wheeling, Indiana this bridge is beautiful in any season.
This shot of the inside is my favorite of the bridge.
I love the lines and perspective it created in the third photograph.
Landmark located in Francisco is the remains of the Wabash & Erie Canal.
Coal mines are plentiful in southern Indiana.
On a winter drive behind this coal mine there was a beautiful beaver dam.
The same winter a hose running from a water run-off pond upto the wash sprung a leak and sprayed all over trees. The spray covered everything in sight.
DRIVING THROUGH SOUTHERN INDIANA BACKROADS YOU WILL SEE

No comments:

Post a Comment